mardi 23 mars 2010

Le coeur au beurre noir

Une petite réa digit faite à partir d'une image de Kamill yonsiya trouvée sur déviantart et pour laquelle j'ai flashé.

4 commentaires:

  1. Ninouninette, your work is very touching. Quite beautiful and extremely haunting.
    I just love the message in this image, I just wish I could read French(?) to see what you have to say.
    Love your work....well done!
    Glenys from Australia(Down Under!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for your comment Glenys ;-))) You have a link for translation on your right, I just put it now !!!! Bye

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Ninouninette,
    Beautiful Expressions on Digital. I would love to invite you to become part of LOVE THAT BLOG! Networking Club right on my blog. I'll be featuring artists and their artworks, feature Backgrounds Template blogs and much more. Just stop by and Link Up your blog and become a follower of my blog too! jijiji...
    I hope to see you amoung this creative and fabulous group of blogs.
    INSPIRE OTHERS!
    MoMeMa
    www.momemart.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Bravo Ninounette ...belle interprétation..moi aussi j'aurais le coeur au beurre noir si non m'imposait baillon et bandeau..pour m'entraîner là où je ne veux point aller ..
    J'adore et tu vois ça me parle ...Bizz Clode

    RépondreSupprimer